Thursday, July 19, 2012

Flea Fly Flo!

15th July 2012, Sunday

It's flea day with cousins at scape! yeap, we rented a booth. 5 of us. Reached at 12.45pm, took quite a while to settle our stuffs because there's so much!

 After a while, tada! Our booth!

 With my favourite girls. <3

 Below the table was that messy. Actually, it was worse.

Flea was till 8pm. At 5.30pm, we started slashing the prices since all of us get profit already.
One hour before end of flea was madness! Everything at our booth went for either 1 or 2 bucks each!
It was madness, I tell you. Super chaotic! But really good first time experience.
Wouldnt mind another flea but as for now, I've got nothing to sell already.
So, we earned 306bucks in total. Not bad rightttttttt. Plus the preparation and the fun I had. It was worthwhile!

Thanks to bestfriend who came down for a lil while since he was in town.
And also thanks to Herlina who came down when I told her about the flea. Love you! :*

No comments: