Saturday, May 26, 2012

It has been some time since I last blogged uh.
Sorry la. busygirl94. projects, school, oh my. thank God i'm done and over with projects for term1!
tests next week. 4 modules tested. idk how i'm gonna ace for two of the modules this time round.
I think right, I never learn much ever since school started. Felt like school only started yesterday.
Omg, I need to really focus! Shall study all out during weekends! It's a MUST!

And ya, guess who has iphone now. hehe.
Recontracted everyone's line and now we received 4 free new phones! how awesome right!
Two of it doesnt have owners. but ya, still good in case of emergency!

Okay, i've got no idea what to blog about.
because my life has been about school school school recently.
shall update interesting stories next time!

No comments: